måndag 18 september 2017

CTK - September Kits - Love

Happy Monday everyone!

Hope your start of the new week have been great.

I want to share another page I've made with the fantastic September Twin Fall Kits by Citrus Twist.
These kits are so versatile and so easy to use, as always :)

This page is about how I love to see our kids play and "work" with their grandfather.
It makes my heart sing...

I've used the September Main and Embellishment kit.
There's a lot of Pinkfresh goodies in this page, gorgeous!








This almost could be a take on this week's 3-to-Inspire with Diane except the fact the lack of me on the photos, lol!
But there's lots of dimension and LOTS of die cuts!

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Såå vacker med så mycket fint att titta på, de där löven.... och mycket annat. Du gör det så bra..... Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh!! Tack fina du!! Du är så snäll och go!! Blir så glad!! Ja dom bladen är fina!! Kram 💚💚💚

      Radera
  2. Bästa Farfar!! Barnen har den goaste läromästaren <3

    SvaraRadera